BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dreaming of Italy

This hat that I bought a couple of weeks ago proves to be extremely versatile and goes together with a lot of things (or so it seems); the dress is new, from a company called Vfish and I think it has a certain Mediterranean feel about it. The sandals are almost vintage, although worn just a few times before 'cause they pinch, but could be forgiven because of the cute colors. And the no-less cute flower. But they still pinch!










Wearing: dress Vfish, sandals Via Spiga, hat Laila Rowe, necklace Bolton's, bag Jessica McClintock, sunglasses Escada

StumbleUpon.com

17 comments:

Jesa said...

very well style. Your such a beauty :)

lovely blog!
Cheers, Jesa

MissMalibu said...

Love the hat!

MMM said...

YOU LOOK STUNNING=)
www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

Niki said...

Great blog! You have such a great style =)

PetiteGorgeous said...

very lady-like :)

Tann said...

mariana! how u doin?
I love your white hat.. and just wondering, where u take all those picts on your blog? is that on your rooftop??

Sara Lynn said...

I love all the pale colors on you! that necklace and purse combo is just too sweet :)

LyddieGal said...

I love your pastel look. That flower necklace is so cool, and now you've got me dreaming of Italy as well.

Chic on the Cheap

ilsteviewonder said...

I love the pastel blue color fabulous! :)

Georgia said...

I looove the pale blue colour of your dress, so perfect for summer. Floaty and light
It would be mine

libys11 said...

such a posh and fabulous look!!!! wonderful hat! :D

Animated Confessions

Asta said...

Guys, thank you so much! Tann, the pictures are from our building's roof; it's communal but sometimes, there is no one there so I can have it all for myself for taking pictures:)

Vicky said...

Oooooooooo, Asta. How did I miss this post of yours last Thursday?! You look absolutely gorgeous in this blue dress! Love that baby blue color on you. And that hat! Fabulous! You look like a movie star. :) I agree with you on shoes. They are very very cute. Too bad it pinches.

Nicely done!!! Love it!

Vicky Klbr said...

very elegant!!! love it!!!

lostlook said...

elegant, Madame!

FASHION ICE said...

chic outfit! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

Tayler said...

this look is AMAZING! you looks so feminine and pretty. I love the colors! <3

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com