BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Rediscovering my Scottish side



My rain boots collection continues to grow; recently, I got these plaid ones (MIA) from 6pm (they were on sale!) and tried them on today with the Motivi skirt that I bought a long, long time ago but rarely get a chance to wear. Hopefully, now it's going to change - they promise rain for the next few days and I have all my weekend already booked up.
Wanna find a matching plaid umbrella!!!
Yeah, I know it's gonna be too much plaidness for one person but I'm allowed to dream, right?
Wearing: rain boots by MIA, skirt by Motivi, leather jacket by Pasha & Jo, tote by Saks




StumbleUpon.com

7 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

You look awesome!

Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Chrisanthi Ak. said...

Beautiful rain boots!
I followed your blog.Can you please check mine and follow back?

http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cool look! love your blog.

Asta said...

Thanks, guys!:)

Hepburn Hilton said...

Super hot jacket! Loves it!

Anonymous said...

love the wellies!

Unknown said...

Love ur blog! Love ur style! Ur Gorgeous!

Follow me

http://lpassion4fashion.blogspot.com/