BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Better late than never, or leather leggings

One of the trends that I wanted to try this upcoming spring but wasn't particularly sure about was leather leggings. Last fall, I saw quite a few girls in the street of Manhattan wearing them together with long (or extra-long) boots and short coats or shearlings and it looked great. And I wanted that too! However, out of the khm.... many pairs of boots that I own I couldn't find anythings suitable for pairing with something as avant-garde as leather leggings.
Until one day I looked at my favourite black leather boots that somehow I tend to wear most often and realized that I should do closet-shopping more often. That was the answer I was looking for and it has been there all the time!
My leather leggings experiment, part 1 (sorry for the quality of the pics, hopefully others are going to be better)















StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

TheStrawberryFields said...

I love that jacket and its rather quirky.

If you are ever stuck for outfit ideas or how to style something definately try
www.polyvore.com

Thanks for dropping by

Lilly Rose said...

Hi :)

Your outfits are fab! And Babay is so big!! Lucky you, living in New York ;))

*Lilly*

Asta said...

Thanks, guys!:)