BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Khombu

I love winter boots and I love Khombu. Hopefully this feeling is mutual since my fuzzy all-terrain boots that I bought God knows how many years ago (OK, maybe four) still don't show any signs of aging. Of course, our dog just loves stepping on my feet while pulling to yet another utiliy poll/ hydrant/garbage can but a few brushes of a magic suede brush from Aldo - and the boots look quite decent again.







At this point, the animal got bored from all this posing. Can we go already?!




I'm so booooored!




OK, I'm definitely leaving now!


StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

lizzie said...

OMG!! your dog is so cuttteeeee!! he looks like a big teddy bear!

Asta said...

Thanks, he's really very cuddly (and knows it, too)!