BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Lanvin: say ney to grey

To my surprise, for his spring/summer footwear collection Lanvin decided to step away from his usual somber-color palette and opted for a splash of color. As a long-time Lanvin devotee, I personally find it very unexpected, highly unusual and extremely seductive. And since one of my new year's resolutions was (try to)attempt at frugality, I guess I will have to make it into a poster and hang some place conspicuous - just in case.
So, behold!
Pompom espadrilles







Pearl-accented leather sandals







Multi-colored sandals with jewels







And last but not least - festive sneakers. Now, aren't they cute?






All the above merchandise found at http://www.mytheresa.com/.

StumbleUpon.com

0 comments: